Honey mustard vinaigrette. A delicious vinaigrette to top your favourite salads. Make in less than a minute and keep for when you need it.
- 1/2 cup extra virgin olive oil
- 2 tablespoons Dijon mustard
- 1 1/2 tablespoons wholegrain mustard
- 1/3 cup honey
- 1/4 cup lemon juice
- 2 small garlic cloves, crushed
- Place oil, mustards, honey, lemon juice and garlic in a screw-top jar.
- Season with salt and pepper.
- Secure lid.
- Shake well to combine.
- Taste and add a little extra honey or lemon juice, if needed.
Return to Gluten Free Salad Recipes page
Return to Main Recipes Page
Return to Home Page