A delicious summery recipe. I bet you won’t want to share these with anyone.
- 2kg large green king prawns
- 4 garlic cloves, thinly sliced
- 2 limes, sliced
- 1/2 cup roughly chopped fresh flat-leaf parsley leaves
- 1/3 cup Cobram Estate Classic Flavour Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- 1/4 cup roughly chopped fresh dill
- 1/2 cup aioli
- Lime wedges, to serve
- Preheat oven to 200C. Line a large metal roasting pan with baking paper.
- Remove shells from prawns and de-vein. Rinse the prawns under cold running water. Drain well.
- Transfer to a large bowl. Add garlic, lime slices, 1/3 cup parsley and the oil. Toss well to combine and coat prawns.
- Place in prepared pan. Season well with salt and pepper.
- Roast for 15 to 20 minutes, tossing prawns halfway during cooking, or until prawns have turned pink in colour and are just cooked through.
- Sprinkle with dill and remaining parsley.
- Serve prawns with pan juices, aioli and lime wedges.
Return to Home Page
Return to Other Recipes Page
Return to Recipes Page